About historic trams
Historic places of Wroclaw are houses from various centuries, as well as religious buildings and other historic buildings. During their visit, you can use the help of a guide who will be able to tell us many interesting anecdotes related to a place that just we visit. In addition, tourists visitors can stop at the monuments and places of national memory, which in Wroclaw are over forty. Therefore wrocław is visited also by students of secondary schools and students. Many monuments of the city can be seen in a completely different perspective when you decide to enter into one of the vantage points. Additional attraction related to the discovery of the past of Wroclaw can ride the historic tram.
The use of water transport for tourism purposes
For Wroclaw can use water transport for tourism purposes. Some tourists flow into city using the waterway, which is for them an additional attraction. Then I can use the white fleet cruises organized after the Oder River, which stop at various harbors. In the spring and summer, such cruises can be very beautiful, because it held close to tall trees and greenery. In Wroclaw are also bridges and footbridges located on the Odra river and its secondary trends. Tourists can walk on them, admire the beauty of the river and views located above it, while spending time outdoors. People who do not like to take cruises can instead go to the pools and swimming pools, so there tame with water.
Wroclaw tourist hotspots
Ostrów Tumski is the oldest part of the city of Wrocław. It was formerly an island (ostrów in Old Polish) known as the Cathedral Island between the branches of the Oder River, featuring the Wrocław Cathedral built originally in the mid 10th century.
The 13th century Main Market Square (Rynek) prominently displays the Old Town Hall. In the north-west corner of the market square there is the St. Elisabeth's Church (Bazylika Św. Elżbiety) with its 91,46 m tower, which has an observation deck (75 m). North of the church are the Shambles with Monument of Remembrance of Animals for Slaughter (pl). Salt Square (now a flower market) is located at the south-western corner of the market square. Close to the square, between Szewska and Łaciarska streets, there is the St. Mary Magdalene Church (Kościół Św. Marii Magdaleny) established in the 13th century.
The Centennial Hall (Hala Stulecia; German: Jahrhunderthalle) designed by Max Berg in 1911?1913 is a World Heritage Site inscribed by UNESCO in 2006.